Sustainable Development Survey
UBC has for more than 12 years been evaluating the progress related to sustainable cities via different types of surveys in cooperation with research institutions. With these surveys Union of the Baltic cities is quite unique!
In 1998 and 2001, the focus was on evaluating Agenda 21 activities among our cities. During the period of implementing the UBC Agenda 21 Action Programme 2004 – 2009 – Roadmap for Sustainable Baltic Cities, one of the tasks has been to carry out three surveys evaluating the sustainability level of our UBC cities.
The third survey report has its focus on the development trends connected to sustainable development among our UBC Cities during the whole Action Programme period 2004 - 2009. From that it can be seen that the concept of sustainable development is changing and developing in all over the BSR. A considerable share of UBC member cities, two out of three (58 - 71 %) have participated in the Survey of Sustainable Development during these years.
- UBC Sustainable Development Survey 2009
- UBC Sustainable Development Survey 2006-2007, Full report
- UBC Sustainable Development Survey 2006-2007, Summary report
- UBC Sustainable Development Survey 2004-2005
- UBC Sustainable Development Survey 2001 - Progress and trends in Local Agenda 21 work within UBC cities